Welcome to the Nova Titan Sound!
‘Never Satisfied, Always Hungry’
Welcome to the Nova Titan Sound website! Find everything you need to know about our programs, upcoming events, and other information right here.
ITINERARY TO TAMPA
Friday Nov. 16th
8:30am Students must be at Nova High School Band Room with all their needed
materials (See Packing List)
9:30am Final Inspection
9:45am Load Bus and Depart for Tampa
12:30pm Stop for lunch and bathroom break
2:30pm Arrive at Countryside Sports Plex “stadium” field (SW Field) from 3-8pm. For
Rehearsal: Unload truck and instruments
7:00pm Clean up
7:30pm Get on bus for Dinner at nearby Mall – Dinner paid for by Band Member
9:30pm Get on bus and go to the Courtyard Tampa Oldsmar
10:30pm Lights out!!!!
Saturday Nov. 17th
Wake up with enough time to get ready and eat breakfast on time!!
5:50am Breakfast (Hotel will provide and EVERYONE must eat!)
6:20am Equipment Loaded on Bus and double checked
6:30am Be in Lobby in Full Uniform for Inspection
6:50am Depart for Countryside High School for Semi Finals
7:00am Arrive at Countryside High School and unload students
7:30am Stretch/Warm Up
9:00am Perform. Load. Watch
11:00am Be in stands to watch remaining bands
2:00pm The DOME (2A starts at 4:15pm!)**
11:30pm Head to Hotel
1:00am Lights Out!!
Sunday Nov. 18th
8:00am Load and Head to Magic Kingdom
5:00pm Get on Bus to go HOME!!
10:00pm Arrive at Nova High School/UNLOAD/Go HOME!
** Please remember you must have the following items brought in no later than Wednesday Nov. 14th:
1) Shoe box with your dinkels/guard shoes, long black socks, gloves, black Nova shirt inside. (Ziploc bags
2) Guard Box with all performance items
PRINTABLE ITINERARY: Tampa Trip Itinerary
Packing List for States
1) Money – All band members need to bring enough money lunch and dinner on Friday (at rest stop and Mall near hotel), Semi Finals and Finals (Countryside High School and Dome), lunch, dinner and souvenirs on Sunday at Magic Kingdom. (Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday will be provided by the hotel) (At least $100 recommended)
2) Instrument and Instrument accessories (Reeds, valve oil, polish, scissors, mouthpiece, chapstick, cork grease, screws/mini screwdriver, rag, MOUTHPIECE, etc.)
3) Medicine: allergy, prescriptions, inhalers, etc. (please bring to Ms. Baldie, Ms. Korba or Ms. Vilma prior to loading on Friday with written permission, original container and instructions unless your parent is coming), first aid (band aids, Neosporin, etc.), vitamins
4) Toiletries (Talk to your roommates to reduce amount of stuff brought)
– Curling iron/straightener
-Body wash/soap -Make up
5) Jeans and black pants for guard
6) Nova Shirt
7) Sweatshirt (layers are good in case of cold weather)
9) Long sleeve T-shirts
10) Rehearsal attire (must be uniform colors; plan ahead for weather!)
11) Snacks (healthy please)
12) Underwear (including bras for girls and bodytight for guard (guard please bring the correct bra))
13) Compression Shorts
14) 2 pairs of black socks (tall socks for band)
15) Tennis shoes (sneakers)
16) Sunglasses and sunscreen
17) Blanket and pillow for bus ride
18) Jacket/Sweater/Sweatshirt (black if you don’t have band/guard jacket)
19) Phone charger
**** Any electronics brought on this trip are the responsibility of the owner. If anything is lost misplaced or stolen, Nova High School, Instructors, Staff, Band Booster or chaperones are not responsible. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN THINGS!!
- PRINTABLE PACKING LIST: Packing List for States